Why Hayle Holidays?
At Hayle Holidays we combine enthusiasm for this beautiful area with great service to all of our owners and visitors alike. Being owners of holiday properties ourselves and involved with the holidays industry for over fifty years we feel we can offer a wealth of experience, culminating in owners realising the potential of their properties and visitors having found a place they wish to return to year after year.
Most of all you can expect total commitment. Commitment to give excellent service to both owners and visitors.
Below are some of the benefits you can expect from Hayle Holidays.
All the basics you require from us are covered. If you would just like us to manage the bookings ‘The Basics’ is all you need.
Alternativly – All the extra bits so you don’t have to think about it – Options and extras
What we expect from you…
We expect owners to show commitment to providing properties that are well maintained, where visitors can enjoy holidays in comfort and safety.
Advice Check back soon!
Set up help Check back soon!
Target clients Check back soon!
The Basics – Lets make it simple
All of the following services are included in the basic booking commission rate of 17.5% + VAT
Hayle Holidays has been here in Hayle for over 50 years and built up a very strong regular client base who trust and use us. We have staff who continuously monitor and update the marketing, using all the analytics and statistics available to us from our booking system. We have statistics available to us showing how each of the many advertising streams are performing, thus helping us decide where our substantial advertising budget is best placed. We advertise in a variety of areas including:
- Brochure – The brochure is printed each Autumn and some 3000 are posted to past customers of the previous two years. Others are distributed to those requesting a brochure by phone or internet or collected by those who happen to pass the office and would like more information regarding the properties we have on offer.
- Online – As well as select advertising on the local websites, we have invested heavily in many national and international websites, reaching a much larger and wide spread client base, trying to ensure that not only the peak summer weeks but the quieter Spring and Autumn breaks are booked as well.
- hayleholidays.co.uk – The comprehensive website houses full descriptions and multiple photographs of each property. The website is user friendly and customers should find all the information they require to help them decide which property would suit their needs and then take them through to booking and online payment. We have a dedicated member of staff who constantly monitors and updates the website, ensuring Toms Holidays is high in the rankings of search engines, and therefore easy for our existing and new customers to find.
- Social Media – Imperative to successful marketing, is inclusion on the various social media websites. Advertising campaigns and offers can be directed to already loyal customers and an incredibly loyal client base is reinforced.
- Printed – Advertising is constantly evolving and being updated. We have statistics available to us showing how each of the many advertising streams are performing, thus helping us decide where our substantial advertising budget is best placed. Whilst historically the greatest share of the budget went towards paper advertising, now the majority of the budget is directed to the internet, however we do continue some paper advertising, as well as magazine features
- Tradesmen – We have a team of dedicated independent trade providers ready to help and able to be with us at short notice.
Year around emergency support- Hopefully you don’t need this!! But if you do we are here to help start sorting out winter leaks, storm damage etc.
- Annual Maintenance & General Repairs – We are happy to arrange for all or any maintenance work to be carried out. Jobs will be priced individually.
- Stock of smaller items – In our onsite office we stock a supply of smaller items which we can replace for owners or customers if the need arises. We stock items such as kettles,toasters, washing lines, loo seats and so on…. most of what might be needed on a busy Saturday.
- Larger appliances for temporary use – We also carry stock of larger items such as heaters, TVs, spare fridges and hoovers which are available on loan to assist when necessary.
- Photography – This is one of the most important parts of marketing. Good quality, honest photography promotes inquiries and inquiries subsequently into confirmed bookings. Most holidays are booked from viewing a few photos so it is important to get them right.
- Property listings and detail – The text can be very simple but must have the detail the customer requires. This is not marketing text but a detailed description of what is in the property. This information is used once customers have chosen a property. It enables them to confirm that all the appliances, fittings and furniture they require for a comfortable holiday are available.
- Reservations – Our current booking system has been developed specifically and as such gives us, owners and customers an easy system to use. Online and over the phone.
- Account management – Each owner has an individual account set up with Toms Holidays. All transactions are detailed in the account. All income is credited and should Toms need to supply an item, the cost of this and other services will be noted against the account. Full accounts are published in November and along with the owner payment, sent to the owner.
- Key handling – Although this is mostly handled by the RTCCMC, we are always here to help with keys for tradesmen, out of hours arrivals (if per-arranged), winter work etc.
- The office – Our Riviere Towans office is manned year round, not only for the convenience of our customers during the season, but to assist with out of season footfall ranging from interested parties to workmen needing assistance with keys and deliveries.
- Online owner login and reservation – Owners are given their own login details in order to view the bookings made on their property and to make their own owner bookings. Owners are allowed to reserve weeks for their own use without cost, however during the months of July and August there are restrictions with commission charges in place.
- Property maintenance recommendation report – At the end of each season we will produce, where required, a list of maintenance work and property improvements that will either be required before the following season or will enhance the property to help the bookings and your return on investment.
- Customer survey report – After each booking departs they are sent a short questionnaire about the property, Hayle Holidays and the location. These are non-public surveys allowing us to catch any recurring issues thus helping us to improve the property and keep the same customers coming back. From this we produce a report for you of how the property is received.
- Customer support – Often overlooked, but this is why we have such high level of repeat bookings. For example, we can assist in finding local medical services, have linen available if customers forget their own or even simply recommend where to eat or visit or fill in a little local history. We try to be as helpful, informative and welcoming as possible.
- Customer options and extras – These are paid for by the customer but as guest of your property they have the option to rent cots, highchairs, freezers and buy a Holiday Cancelation Plan.