You’ll want to head to see the sites when you arrive, so to help your stay here is some useful information.
Where is the property?
- Please see the map options on the property listing for the location but all properties are in the Hayle area.
- To get to Tolroy Manor head south onto the A30 into Cornwall and Hayle.
- Drive through Hayle town and at the mini roundabout near the railway viaduct turn left onto the B3302 towards Helston.
- Tolroy Manor is one mile along this road on the left.
Once your final payment has been made you will be sent details of how to collect your keys. This will either be at an office or via a key safe at the property. Arrival is normally from 4pm onwards. If it is via key safe you are welcome to enter the property once you have received the key code on the day of arrival. If it is from an office and you are arriving after office closing please give us a call and we do have spare key safes for after hours arrivals.
Full linen and towels provided.
Prices include full bed linen (beds made up) and towels for the whole property*.
What does the linen include? As standard:
- All beds made up with white linen
- Hand and bath towel per person (beach towels not included)
- One tea towel per room of linen fitted.
*Please note not all properties will include linen. If they don’t, it will be noted on the property listing or select ‘Linen Provided’ on the Filters to ensure the property provides linen.
- Many local supermarkets offer home delivery. This is something that many of our customers take advantage of, having groceries delivered directly to their holiday home. When making a food order we would ask that you include the following information on your order.
- Your name (preferably the same as the booking name)
- Your property address in full.
- Your mobile number (Which will be on when the delivery arrives)
- In most cases when your delivery arrives the driver will go straight to your property. In some cases, they may require you to meet them at site or park entrance to collect your order.
- To ensure we can direct any deliveries efficiently, we would appreciate it if you could let us know when your order is due. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note you will need to be at the property to receive the delivery and it must be after 3pm on the day of arrival. Also note that some properties do not have freezers. We are also unable to accept deliveries on behalf of customers.
- All of the properties we manage are smoke free. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside of the property. We do have external, free standing ash trays available from the office. (No charge)
Cots and Highchairs
- Highchairs and cots are available to hire from Hayle Holidays at £15 per week. Each item is available to add to your basket when booking your holiday. If you have already booked or booking by phone, just let us know and we will add it to your order.
- Dogs are only accepted in certain properties. Please check the website.
- Dogs must be kept under strict control.
- There is a charge of £35.00 per dog per week. NO OTHER PETS ALLOWED. Please note some breeds are restricted.
- Some properties are suitable for two dogs and a couple will accept 3 dogs. A Security Deposit of £100 applies for more than one dog. This is refundable on the conclusion of your holiday.
- Sorry, we only accept dogs in our pet friendly properties.
- Short Breaks can be arranged early and late season. Short break availability is at the managers discretion.
- In nearly all our properties electricity is included in the price of your holiday. Please be aware, a few properties still have a coin meters and in these cases you will need £1 coins to pay for electricity during your stay. These will be clearly marked on the individual property description pages.
Standard features in all properties
- All of our properties are equipped with all of the general equipment you will need to enjoy your holiday. Kitchens are fully stocked with cutlery, crockery and cooking apparatus as well as oven, microwave and fridge. The specifics of each property are available to view on its corresponding property description.
- Any monies paid are non refundable.
If you are interested to find out more about insurance cover offered by Staycation Plan, please follow the link below.
Staycation Plan insurance has been specially designed for holidays and ‘Staycations’ in the UK and includes Covid-19 protection (If you or a member of your booked party is taken ill with COVID-19 before the booked date and have to cancel), 24-hour emergency medical service and vehicle breakdown assistance.
How do I get there?
There are many ways to get to Hayle.
- By car- The A30 trunk road brings you directly to Hayle and the properties are only a few miles from the Hayle junction.
- By coach- There are coach services from all parts of England to west Cornwall.
- By train- Hayle is lucky to have a main line train station and there are buses and taxis to take you to the property.
- By air- Newquay is our nearest airport, with regular flights from London and Manchester, Belfast, Scotland and Europe.
What shops and restaurants are in Hayle?
- Hayle has many shops ranging from some big high street chains such as M&S, Next, Boots as well as two supermarkets Lidl and Asda. We are also fortunate that most of the shops on the high street are independent, thus offering a wide variety of services.
What takeaways are in Hayle?
- Your choice for dinner is comprehensive and varied! We have many take out options including classic fish and chips, curry houses, Chinese takeaways and pizza parlours. Many also offer free delivery.
What is there to do in and around Hayle?
- There are many things to do in and around Hayle; Heartlands, Cornwall Gold, Hayle Golf Range, Paradise Park to name a few. Eden Project is only up the road in St Austell. There are many natural features; unspoilt dunes, beaches to stroll along and cliff top walks to see West Cornwall at its best!
How far is the property from Hayle?
- On each property listing you will find a map showing the exact location of the property. You can zoom out to see the larger area.
What do the ‘Filters’ mean?
- Ocean Views – All these properties will have sea views of St Ives Bay. This may be between other properties. For the best views look for properties with *Panoramic Views*
- Beach Front – These are the very closest properties to the beach. These are either on or very close the the costal path.
- Outdoor Seating – Properties with some outside seating either a picnic bench of an enclosed veranda with seating. Please check the property details.
- Easy Access – These properties will include adjacent parking but will also have level access to the property and minimal steps into the property.
- Disabled – Properties that are fitted to include wet rooms with grab rails and level access.
- 2 Bathrooms or Toilets – These properties will have at least a shower room including toilet and a second seperate toiltet but many will have two full bathrooms.
- Bath – The property includes a bath rather than just a shower cubicle.
- Linen Included – Full bed linen and towels are included.
- King Bed – At least one king size double bed.
- No Bunks – None of the sleeping accommodation is in bunk beds.
- Dog Friendly – Dogs are accepted in these properties at an additional charge of £35 per dog per week. (Security deposit may apply)
- Riviere Towans – Only properties located at Riviere Towans.
- Tolroy Manor – Only properties located at Tolroy Manor.
- New Properties – These are new properties to our listings for this season.
- Beach Properties – Properties located at the beach with an easy walk to the sand!
- WIFI – Wifi available in this property.
How far is the property from the beach?
- You are never far from the coast when staying in Hayle. Some of our properties at locations such as Riviere Towans or Upton Towans are right beside the beach and just an easy walk to the sand. Others such as Tolroy Manor or in town are a short drive to the beach but never much more than 5 minutes.
Are all the properties the same?
- No! All of the properties are privately owned and all have their own style and flair. They all also vary in size. To get the property that is right for you check out the property descriptions and photos. You can always ring the office for advice.
Are properties suitable for the disabled?
- Some properties that we manage are specifically designed for this purpose. These properties typically have wet rooms, ramps and are easily accessible with a wheelchair. We also have many properties that have adjacent parking and are on level ground.
What time can I move into the property?
- Check in is at 17:00pm on the day of arrival. If you are arriving after office hours, then please let us know and we will arrange to leave your keys in a safe place. Check out is at 9:00am on the morning of departure.
Is there heating in the property?
- All our properties have heating. The specific heating systems will usually be electric storage heaters or oil filled radiators.
Can I have extra people staying with me?
- Yes, that is not a problem, but the total number must not exceed the sleeping capacity of the property.
Can I have a barbecue?
- Barbecues are permitted under careful supervision. Barbecues must not be placed directly onto grass, decking or any surface that can burn.
Is there WiFI available?
- WiFi is available in most of our properties but please check the property details regarding a particular property.
Where do I park?
- There are several large car parks around the Tolroy Manor site. Any property will be but a very short walk from its nearest parking area.
Can we bring more than one car?
- Most properties have space available for up to two cars but please check the property details.
Can I bring a trailer with my car?
- This is not usually a problem but please give the office a call to check.
Paying for your holiday
How can I pay?
- Upon booking we will require a deposit payment of 25% of the total. Payments can be made using most common debit/credit cards, bank transfer or cheques. We can take payment online or over the phone.
When do I pay the balance?
- The final balance is due six weeks before the holiday. If you wish to make regular payments towards your booking, you are welcome to phone the office to pay by card or make online bank transfers. (Please use your booking referance as a payment reference)
Will you remind me?
- We do not send reminders. When you book online you do however have the option to enable us to automatically take the balance payment when it is due.
If I forget to pay the balance what happens?
- We will always try and contact you regarding any outstanding payment. However, if we cannot contact you, the booking will be cancelled.
- It is important to remember that in the West Country the air is often warm and humid. However, even in summer, if it has been particularly wet or there is a build-up of steam from showers, it is advisable to open some windows to air the property.
What do I do if I have a problem?
- We take any issue our guests raise very seriously, and we will do everything we can to make sure any problems are rectified. If you do have any concerns while you are staying with us, please do let us know immediately, so that we can ensure that your holiday is not adversely affected. Our out of hours phone number (displayed in the office window) is staffed every day including Sundays and bank holidays, someone will always pick up your message and get back to you. Don’t wait to let us know if you are experiencing a problem! We do have an out of hours number which is on the front of the office.
Avoid problems! If in doubt, always ask.
- As mentioned above, all the properties on site are very unique. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require information. Let us know what you are looking for in a property and we will help find you a chalet that is suited to your needs.