As well as the stunning views over to St Ives, here are a few important pieces of information that will be useful to you during your stay with us.
- Collected from 3.00 p.m. and must be returned by 9.00 a.m. on day of departure.
- If you think you will be arriving after office hours please contact us before 5pm so we can arrange alturnative key collection.
- Have you considered ordering your groceries and having them delivered to the holiday property? Here at Hayle Holidays we are happy to have customers pre-book for groceries to be delivered to your holiday home to give you more time to enjoy. If you would like to do this please book online with your chosen supermarket and please provide the following detail:
- Food delivery address:
- Your name (preferably the same as the booking name)
- Your chalet/House(number and name)
- Address of the site/House ( please call if you are unsure)
- Mobile number (Which will be on when the delivery arrives)
- For properties on the Riviere Towans Chalets: When the drivers arrive on site we can then direct them to your chalet. In a few cases the lorries are unable to access the properties and it might be that the office will call you to let you know the lorry is at the office for you to collect your food.
- To help us please drop us an email to email@example.com and we can note on the booking to expect a delivery.
- Please note you will need to be onsite to receive the delivery and it must be after 3pm on the day of arrival.
- Also please check that the property you have booked has a freezer before ordering frozen food. We are unable to accept deliveries on behalf of customers.
Dogs (in some accommodation only)
- Dogs must be kept under strict control. There is a charge of £32.00 per dog per week. NO OTHER PETS ALLOWED. Please note some breeds are restricted. A Security Deposit applies for more than one dog. Please see Terms for details. Please also note that dogs are not allowed on certain areas of the beach. Please see the council guidelines for details.
- All of the properties are strictly non-smoking although you are free to smoke outside. If you require free standing ash trays we have them available at our reception.
Cots and Highchairs
- Baby’s cots and highchairs can be hired in advance at £15.00 including VAT each. A £5.00 refundable deposit is payable per item when collected on arrival. Cot linen is not provided. We are unable to give refunds on cots and highchairs ordered and not collected.
Bed Linen (not provided)
- All properties are equipped with duvets and pillows. Please note, you are required to provide your own sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and any personal linen.
- Electricity is charged by slot meter £1.00 coins in some properties.
Standard features in all properties
- Freeview TV, cooker, fridge, microwave, electric heating, bath or shower. Many are also equipped with extra facilities such as washing machines. Please click on Accommodation to check the details of the properties you are interested in.
- Your deposit is not refundable. If you have to cancel your holiday, you are still responsible for the balance of payment.
Our key retention is powered by KeyLocated
Cancellation Plan (Recommended)